SJMA exists entirely on the goodwill of our friends near and far. We thank you for considering ways that you can become involved as a financial supporter of our work. Here are some of the ways you can help:
- Become a SJMA ‘Symphony of 1000’ monthly donor. Your monthly gift forms the bedrock of our financial resources.
- Make SJMA your ‘named charity’ at your next company fundraiser or Christmas party.
- Give a tribute gift, honouring your family member or friend. Birthdays, weddings, memorials, and other milestones.
- Violin? Piano? Nutrition? Summer camps? Support a specific SJMA program that is close to your heart.
- Build our community of supporters. Involve your friend in an evening with your local sports or music group or hobby club.
- Be creative! We welcome your ideas how you could bring your talents and energy to help a great cause.